I feel like I was bait and switched by a verizon phone rep. They told me my new rate and then charged me about $25 more. Now im locked in.
shaunone1

management won't budge. Horrible customer service. I can't wait to switch out. Has anyone had any luck doing this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I feel like I was bait and switched by a verizon phone rep. They told me my new rate and then charged me about $25 more. Now im locked in.
rcschnoor
Legend

What is different on your bill than what you were quoted? Are you a new customer or did you just switch plans?

If you are a new customer, it is not unusual for the first bill to be a bit higher because you will have a partial month and a full month on the first bill. Subsequent bills would be lower.

If you switched your plan, it is not unusual for the first bill to be higher if you moved to a more expensive plan, especially if you switched in the middle of a billing cycle. On your first bill after a switch, you would get a partial month credit for the old plan and a partial month charge for the new plan along with a full month charge for the new plan. If the new plan is more expensive than the old plan, you would have a net increase when you subtract the partial month credit from the partial month charge resulting in a higher than normal first month bill after a plan switch. Subsequent bills would only have the full month charge without the partial month charge going forward.

0 Likes
Re: I feel like I was bait and switched by a verizon phone rep.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that there are so many issues regarding your bill and what information was agreed upon. Our goal is to make sure we're able to get you set up for success. Rcshnoor has started us off with some great questions and information. Let's start there. We look forward to hearing back from you. 

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes