Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
How to unlock iPhone 4S?
yaslava

After the early termination of the contract I have stayed phone iPhone 4s. I fully paid all fines. But the phone was blocked by Verizon. Where can I write data my phone, so that you unlock it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to unlock iPhone 4S?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
I'm sad to hear we lost you as a customer Yaslava. I hope you rejoin our family in the future. You can contact our customer service team at *611 or 1-800-922-0204 to discuss the process in unlocking your phone if its not reported as lost, stolen, or listed on an account with a balance.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Did you pay the full early termination fee and your account balance is zero?

By the way this is different than a locked phone. This is a blacklisted phone. You may want to use that terminology as unlocking a phone is different to help you get what you want from customer service.

yaslava

Yes, I fully paid early termination fee and my account balance is zero. No, my phone is not blacklisted. After termination of the contract my login was locked and I can not ask for support as the current client. Where in this case, I can write e-mail?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
I'm sad to hear we lost you as a customer Yaslava. I hope you rejoin our family in the future. You can contact our customer service team at *611 or 1-800-922-0204 to discuss the process in unlocking your phone if its not reported as lost, stolen, or listed on an account with a balance.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes