How to unlock iPhone 4S?
yaslava

After the early termination of the contract I have stayed phone iPhone 4s. I fully paid all fines. But the phone was blocked by Verizon. Where can I write data my phone, so that you unlock it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to unlock iPhone 4S?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sad to hear we lost you as a customer Yaslava. I hope you rejoin our family in the future. You can contact our customer service team at *611 or 1-800-922-0204 to discuss the process in unlocking your phone if its not reported as lost, stolen, or listed on an account with a balance.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Did you pay the full early termination fee and your account balance is zero?

By the way this is different than a locked phone. This is a blacklisted phone. You may want to use that terminology as unlocking a phone is different to help you get what you want from customer service.

yaslava

Yes, I fully paid early termination fee and my account balance is zero. No, my phone is not blacklisted. After termination of the contract my login was locked and I can not ask for support as the current client. Where in this case, I can write e-mail?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sad to hear we lost you as a customer Yaslava. I hope you rejoin our family in the future. You can contact our customer service team at *611 or 1-800-922-0204 to discuss the process in unlocking your phone if its not reported as lost, stolen, or listed on an account with a balance.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes