Re: How the Heck can you send email to Verizon?!!!
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3
Maybe the form is in flash player? :smileytongue: Isnt it easier to call it in? I mean why email and wait for a response? o.0
0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

reallyniceguy wrote:
Maybe the form is in flash player? :smileytongue: Isnt it easier to call it in? I mean why email and wait for a response? o.0

There are various reasons someone chooses to email rather than call in. If it's not an emergency issue and you want a written record (such as a billing issue) then emailing might be the route to take. As far as the form being flash...if I'm not mistaken, the OP is using a computer to access the site, not their iPhone. Also, there are apparently apps that allow flash to be viewed on the iPhone so even if they were using their iPhone they could likely use/view the form on it. Cute dig though.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

works fine in firefox 8 without flash installed

0 Likes
MickG

kaebfly wrote:

reallyniceguy wrote:

There are various reasons someone chooses to email rather than call in. If it's not an emergency issue and you want a written record (such as a billing issue) then emailing might be the route to take. As far as the form being flash...if I'm not mistaken, the OP is using a computer to access the site, not their iPhone. Also, there are apparently apps that allow flash to be viewed on the iPhone so even if they were using their iPhone they could likely use/view the form on it. Cute dig though.

You nailed it exactly.  🙂  Accessing the site via MacBook Pro.  It would be terribly poor planning on Veriizon's site if they were using Flash as an email form since neither the iPhone or iPad they now carry support it.   Getting rid of Flash on the web it a good thing overall, but it will take time.  All of the majors (including Google and Microsoft) are moving forward with HTML 5 support and I think Flash will be a relic in a few more years unless Adobe comes up with a super light footed version that doesn't drain batteries and processor power and crash devices running it.

I'm going to call Verizon about the billing issue I have and skip trying to find a way to get the email form to appear.  I think my primary gripe is that most companies try to bury their contact information (other than a phone number) via the web and there are times when it would just be easier to file an email after hours.

Mick

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi MickG,

I know it must be aggravating when you go through the steps to send us an email and then you get to a blank screen.  I can provide the steps to send us an email, as well as offer you my assistance via PM. If you are still having trouble sending an email, feel free to PM me with your name and number and I will be happy to reach out to you. In the meantime, I am providing you the steps on how to get through the screens to send the email. If needed, please try them in their order and let me know where you get the issue. 

Go to http://www.verizonwireless.com

Click Contact Us on the top right

You will see "Get In Touch" section on bottom right

Click "View More" link

On the left side, you will see a box marked "Send an Email"

From the drop-down box, select "I Receive a Monthly Statement" then click the arrow on the right side of the box

Select a topic and a subtopic from the dropdown boxes

Type your Email

Fill out the fields and click SEND

Again, if you have any issues with this, please do not hesitate to send me a PM, as mentioned above. I am sure we can get this worked out for you. 

Thanks and have a good day!

0 Likes
MickG

WOW!  Now this is really weird!  Just today, for kicks, I tried the same link again, selected monthly statement and was presented with an email form for the first time!  Still Safari 5.1.1, same as a week or so ago when I first launched this query and had tried nearly a dozen times to get it to show.  Hmm...  Pretty weird.  No updates, no plugins, no nothing.  It just worked today for the first time, ON THE FIRST TIME I tried!

Go figure.

0 Likes
jmagpie

Hello, I am new to the community & need help on behalf of a friend.  I would like to contact Verizon Wireless suppory by e-mail but do not hold an account with them.  Can anyone help me with a direct route please? 

Thank you

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

jmagpie wrote:

Hello, I am new to the community & need help on behalf of a friend.  I would like to contact Verizon Wireless suppory by e-mail but do not hold an account with them.  Can anyone help me with a direct route please? 

Thank you

If you are trying to discuss info that is connected to your friend's account then you won't be able to if you are not an authorized manager on the account. If your friend wants you to send the email for them then they can give you access to their account info and you can proceed from there. The link to start at is: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/contact/index.jsp and choose the correct option from the drop down list (I assume it would be the choice that states the account holder receives a monthly bill). Fill out the info on the form and submit.

0 Likes
Davebuff

I have tried maybe twenty times in the past week to access email to Verizon.  Twice it has come up when I use the contact Verizon/I have an account.  The other times I get the troubleshooting page and it does not appear.  I am not counting the times I have used Firefox, MS Explorer, and Opera as multiple times.  When it is not working, it is not working.  This is not a new problem as I have been a customer for 20 years and probably have tried 30/35 times to use email.  Maybe it has worked five times.  Really bad!  As I have in the past, I will volunteer to work with Verizon people on website design and error reporting for free.  I always get a chuckle when I volunteer this but it is a serious offer.

0 Likes