How do you get icloud to only back up the contacts that I put in my phone?? everytime that I run the backup it takes all contct info from facebook and adds it to my phones contact list, so I end up with over a thousand contacts that I do not want in my ph
Stoed

How do you get icloud to only back up the contacts that I put in my phone?? everytime that I run the backup it takes all contct info from facebook and adds it to my phones contact list, so I end up with over a thousand contacts that I do not want in my phones contact list. AGGRAVATING, as it takes me over 5 hours to go through and delete them all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you get icloud to only back up the contacts that I put in my phone?? everytime that I run the backup it takes all contct info from facebook and adds it to my phones contact list, so I end up with over a thousand contacts that I do not want in m
lindseyt_vzw
Verizon Employee

Stoed,

Let's get to the bottom of this iCloud backup issue. Have you ever had your Facebook contacts synced to your contact list? Did this issue begin after a software updage or downloading of an application? If you go to Settings>Facebook does it show you signed into your Facebook account there?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do you get icloud to only back up the contacts that I put in my phone?? everytime that I run the backup it takes all contct info from facebook and adds it to my phones contact list, so I end up with over a thousand contacts that I do not want in m
lindseyt_vzw
Verizon Employee

Stoed,

Let's get to the bottom of this iCloud backup issue. Have you ever had your Facebook contacts synced to your contact list? Did this issue begin after a software updage or downloading of an application? If you go to Settings>Facebook does it show you signed into your Facebook account there?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes