How do I transfer all the content from my device to my pc?
mlrhodes

I have an iPhone 5 and the storage is full on my phone.  I have tried to transfer my photos and videos from my phone to my laptop using my iTunes account, but only part of them transferred.  How do I get all to transfer so I can free space on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an iPhone 5 and the storage is full on my phone.  I have tried to transfer my photos and videos from my phone to my laptop using my iTunes account, but only part of them transferred.  How do I get all to transfer so I can free space on my phone
Not applicable

The way I do it is I hook to my windows computer, it will pop up iTunes. I click iTunes off. The phone will show as another drive on your computer. Click it open then migrate to the photos folder from the iPhone.

Then select all, cut then right click on your pictures folder on your computer or make a new folder on your desk top like I do and right click on new folder and select paste.

Photos will be gone. Just remember to turn off the iPhone sync in your photos folder on the phone or they will come back

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an iPhone 5 and the storage is full on my phone.  I have tried to transfer my photos and videos from my phone to my laptop using my iTunes account, but only part of them transferred.  How do I get all to transfer so I can free space on my phone
Not applicable

The way I do it is I hook to my windows computer, it will pop up iTunes. I click iTunes off. The phone will show as another drive on your computer. Click it open then migrate to the photos folder from the iPhone.

Then select all, cut then right click on your pictures folder on your computer or make a new folder on your desk top like I do and right click on new folder and select paste.

Photos will be gone. Just remember to turn off the iPhone sync in your photos folder on the phone or they will come back

Good Luck

0 Likes