How do I get answers to my IPhone 6 not working?
SHAFIG86

This has happened to me before same situation and same phone.  I do an update on my IPhone 6, and it stops working and goes on the lost or stolen list.  I have my original phone that I purchased at my local Verizon store on Nov. 28, 2014, never had a lost or stolen claim.  It usually takes a whole lot of patience and time, but it usually works the same day.  This time I am extremely frustrated and upset.  I have spend hours and back and forth with Verizon customer service, then Verizon technical support and Asurion, yesterday over then phone (Hour and a half before work and hour an 20 minutes after work.)  Then was told it was the SIM card, go to the store and have it replaced and activated.  Sounded quick and easy, not really, I was at the store for an hour or so with the same problem, the store was closed, and I was still there.  I was told that I could get a early upgrade, which I could do in 3 weeks anyway, but why should I do my upgrade and have to buy a new phone, with a new contract, when the situation is not my fault.  That's not fair, at all to me, is that customer service?  I went back home and called Verizon customer service had to explain everything again, got technical support again and waited another hour something only to find out they can't do anything but open a ticket for IT to investigate and not sure how long it would take, I got upset and asked for his supervisor and was told he was busy, which I'm sure I could of handled better, but got more upset, asked for Corporate Office phone number and email, and was told they don't have one.  Was put on told for more then 10 minutes, and then I called back and got Verizon national support, and was told that was the office that could help me, after 20 minutes for that was told, that he couldn't, was told to call today (Monday) someone might be able to help me better, being that its late and a Sunday and also I should try Apple since its a IPhone, they can't do much.  So good morning, again I try, I called Apple Support explained the whole situation she looked up her records and nothing from them on the Lost or stolen list, and all the apps work with WIFI so call back my provider, because they can't help me, and still yet the same thing when I call back Verizon, waiting on the ticket, may take 3 to 5 days.  I purchased and pay my phone bill, but the phone doesn't work, I was told if I had another phone, I could send my calls to, or activate another phone, if I had one I would but I don't.  I truly believe that I should be given a new phone, at no cost to me and no new contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get answers to my IPhone 6 not working?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A phone is not lost or stolen if the phone has a software issue preventing it from working. That is a warranty claim and is much better handled directly with Apple as they are manufacturer of the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gersong_vzw
Verizon Employee

Shafig86, I apologize you are experiencing this issue with your device and I want to assist you with getting this issue resolved. I know how important it is to have the correct software on your device and let's continue working on this. I have sent you a Private Message to work on this together and get additional information. I look forward to hearing from you.

GersonG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SHAFIG86

I have sent you, the info you requested, yesterday.  Still no call back from Verizon team, with out come of the help ticket to the IT Dept., it's been four days.  I hope you can look into and help.

0 Likes