Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
How do I change the name appearing on caller ID when I call out?
BNPM

As a part of a family plan, the account owner's name shows up on my outgoing calls. How do I change this so that it correctly states my name as the caller?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I change the name appearing on caller ID when I call out?
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

see if this helps:

0 Likes
BNPM

Do you mean from the device or from the Verizon website? I can't find anything on this topic.

0 Likes
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP
0 Likes
BNPM

Yes I've accessed the Verizon site and logged in a the owner and under my account as manager. I also tried changing this from the device. I can't seem to find it.

0 Likes
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

I just got to it in about three seconds.  As noted in the link I provided, I logged in as Account Owner.  In the 'I Want To" box on the left-hand side, I typed 'share' and before I could type 'name ID', the box populated with several choices in blue below the box, including Share Name ID.  I clicked on the blue Share Name ID; at the top of the page you choose the line you want to change and then make the necessary changes; click Submit at the bottom.

0 Likes
BNPM

I found it a few minutes ago before reading your last reply. The link provided above took me to the main login page but didn't offer directions from there as just stated above. I found it in another discussion. Thank you. Hopefully this works.

0 Likes
tikibar1
MVP MVP
MVP

My first post had a link that took you to a previous post with the instructions.

0 Likes