How do I change the name appearing on caller ID when I call out?
BNPM

As a part of a family plan, the account owner's name shows up on my outgoing calls. How do I change this so that it correctly states my name as the caller?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I change the name appearing on caller ID when I call out?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

see if this helps:

0 Likes
BNPM

Do you mean from the device or from the Verizon website? I can't find anything on this topic.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
BNPM

Yes I've accessed the Verizon site and logged in a the owner and under my account as manager. I also tried changing this from the device. I can't seem to find it.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I just got to it in about three seconds.  As noted in the link I provided, I logged in as Account Owner.  In the 'I Want To" box on the left-hand side, I typed 'share' and before I could type 'name ID', the box populated with several choices in blue below the box, including Share Name ID.  I clicked on the blue Share Name ID; at the top of the page you choose the line you want to change and then make the necessary changes; click Submit at the bottom.

0 Likes
BNPM

I found it a few minutes ago before reading your last reply. The link provided above took me to the main login page but didn't offer directions from there as just stated above. I found it in another discussion. Thank you. Hopefully this works.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

My first post had a link that took you to a previous post with the instructions.

0 Likes