How can I back up blocked calls list
KIETH4548

I have created an extensive blocked call list. How do I go about backing up this list so that when I get a new phone you don't have to start over and can bring over the list to the new phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I back up blocked calls list
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I believe if you use Smart Switch and do a full backup that should work. I have done backups of my S5 and it kept the blocked numbers when I had to do the factory reset to my phone.

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Sorry about the last post not sure where the post was in I thought it was in S5 but guess I was wrong. Obviously  the smart switch will not help you with this problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KIETH4548,

Great question, so let's get right to it. Generally, a blocked call list is saved to the phone itself. However, keeping the same AppleID on the phone would ensure that as many compatible settings are transferred over into the new device as possible. I have had an iPhone 5s, using iOS 8.4, transfer my own blocked numbers from the previous iPhone and all I did was share the same AppleID between them. As with anything, make sure your content is showing up in the new phone before erasing the previous one.

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes