Hotspot
WhippledRose

How do I make my iPhone 5 a hotspot for my iPad? I went to settings >cellular> turn on. ... But it just referred me to verizon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
WhippledRose we can certainly look into this! If you are on an older plan you may need to have a feature added to your account to be able to use the Mobile Hotspot. I have sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox and reply to my private message so we can get started.
http://spr.ly/65824Ujk
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
WhippledRose
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Depending on your plan, you may have to add hotspot but More Everything plans come with hotspot feature.

0 Likes
Butterflyt84

Can you assist me with this also? I have the more everything plan, but like the person above it just directs me to Verizon's website or to call. I looked everywhere in my verizon and cannot find it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Butterflyt84, I love using the hotspot feature on my phone! Let's take a closer look to see why you're receiving this error message. Please respond to my Private Message at you earliest convenience for review. Thanks.

TanishaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Krissywayyy

I'm having the same exact issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for bringing this concern to our attention Krissywayyy. Let's get you connected with your mobile hotspot, May I ask are you subscribed to this service? Keep in mind that if you have the More Everything plan then this feature is embedded in the plan. Assuming that you have an iPhone as well, what happens when you activate this service?

ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Krissywayyy

I have the more everything plan, and when I try to set it up it tells me to call 611 or go to the website. When I go to the website, I find absolutely no way to activate it, and I'm an account manager.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming, @Krissywayyy!

What model device are you trying to activate the Mobile Hotspot feature on?

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes