Help!! Safari Dissappeared
Mistycher

My iphone 4 phone lost it's Safari Web Browser!  I don't know how this happen. One minute it was there, the next minute it's gone! And I can't find "Safari" web browser in the apps market either!  What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help!! Safari Dissappeared
Elitist_Jerk
Contributor - Level 2

keep looking, maybe it is in a folder or another screen (side to side)

you can't delete it  :smileytongue:

0 Likes
galaxie500fb
Contributor - Level 2

If all else fails you could connect with itunes on your PC/ Mac and do a backup and then do a iphone restore. This will restore your safari app back on your device then reinstall from your backup. There are other and some say better and more useful browsers on the app store.

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you to the community for your replies.

Hello Mistycher

I hate when I move an application and can't find it or when an application disappears. I'm sure with your help we can get this fixed.

Is Safari the only application that is missing? Is the device Set on Wifi? To check: Press the home button>Settings>Wifi. Please turn of Wifi and retest.

If its still missing let's reset the device. Press and hold the top and home button together for approximately 15 seconds until the apple logo appears then release. When the device resets the Safari application should return.

Please let me know if this helps, if not I'll gladly further troubleshoot with you.

Thank you

0 Likes