Four different iPhones
Wags63

I have only had my iPhone 6 for a couple of months, I have already gone through four different iPhones, my first one had black specks behind the screen, which I went to Apple and they didn't know what they were and they seemed to get bigger every time you'd touch them. My second one was a refurbished one but was never fixed properly, it overheated and could not hold a charge. My third one had a black screen and had to do a hard reset to fix the problem, which ended up happening again. I would like to get away from iPhones, how would I go about doing so. I do not want to pay for it if I am constantly getting phones with problems.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Four different iPhones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's turn this experience around, Wags63. We want you to love your that amazing device! Having multiple phones with issues is not what we expect of our warranty process. How is your current (fourth) device working? Please keep us posted.

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Four different iPhones
Weth
Legend

Having had many different iPhones, including refurb units from Apple, getting 4 bad phones is a very unusual occurrence.  you can't get a different phone on a warranty replacement. 

0 Likes