Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Entire paragraphs of my conversations are inaudible
ahemahem

The verizon wireless agent suggested I needed a new SIM card.

The SIM card was sent to the wrong address so I could not determine if that is the problem.

I phoned 2 days ago and was told A SECOND SIM card would arrive at my address by 3PM yesterday.

I phoned today, having not received a SIM card yesterday and was told it was sent, not to the address that I gave (which is the same address to which the iPhone 5 was sent) but to a wrong address also.

I have had a hellish experience with verizonwireless the past 2 years, first w/Android, now with iPhone. I vowed that would not go back to verizonwireless but I found that the iPhone had a better reputation that Android.

While verizonwireless screwed around my 14 day return period expired.

The only common denominator here is verizonwireless. My hassles are related to verizon wireless--so am I stuck with a malfunctioning phone for ANOTHER 2 years? If that is my only option, and I am SURE you get this all the time, I will take action.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Entire paragraphs of my conversations are inaudible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hey there ahemahem!

You deserve a great phone on a great network! It sounds like we have a lot of problems here that need solving! Could you elaborate a bit more on what's going on with your device? You said that your paragraphs were inaudible? Where was this? Also, did you end up getting a replacement SIM card? We don't want you living with a malfunctioning device at all! Let us know a bit more about the problem and we will help!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes