Entire paragraphs of my conversations are inaudible
ahemahem

The verizon wireless agent suggested I needed a new SIM card.

The SIM card was sent to the wrong address so I could not determine if that is the problem.

I phoned 2 days ago and was told A SECOND SIM card would arrive at my address by 3PM yesterday.

I phoned today, having not received a SIM card yesterday and was told it was sent, not to the address that I gave (which is the same address to which the iPhone 5 was sent) but to a wrong address also.

I have had a hellish experience with verizonwireless the past 2 years, first w/Android, now with iPhone. I vowed that would not go back to verizonwireless but I found that the iPhone had a better reputation that Android.

While verizonwireless screwed around my 14 day return period expired.

The only common denominator here is verizonwireless. My hassles are related to verizon wireless--so am I stuck with a malfunctioning phone for ANOTHER 2 years? If that is my only option, and I am SURE you get this all the time, I will take action.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Entire paragraphs of my conversations are inaudible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there ahemahem!

You deserve a great phone on a great network! It sounds like we have a lot of problems here that need solving! Could you elaborate a bit more on what's going on with your device? You said that your paragraphs were inaudible? Where was this? Also, did you end up getting a replacement SIM card? We don't want you living with a malfunctioning device at all! Let us know a bit more about the problem and we will help!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes