Email not sending
trip33

Outgoing email not working. I am receiving sporadic email and other data works, but my outgoing emails are not working.  I have turned phone off and closed email app, but this does not help. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email not sending
trip33

Also, now my incoming email is not working on my iPhone. The same account on my iPad is receiving email but outbound emails are not working. Please let me know why this is happening. First time I've encountered this.  Been like this since yesterday. Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Email not sending
asjmb

I had the same problem yesterday and posted to ask if there were outages like a Verizon store told me (but I got no replies nor saw anything on line about such a thing). Anyway, there are a couple of things to try since it appears to be the IPhone and a network not talking well. In settings try to turn airplane mode on and then off. That worked for some people in my research. Turning the phone off and on did not help me.

What did me help was to delete the email account on the phone (settings>mail contacts calendar>click on your email account and find "delete") and then reinstall it (easy to do but I leave messages on the web server for 21 days for business backup and had to delete hundreds when they reappeared on the iphone - ouch).

I had several error messages saying I did not have internet and couldn't even go on Safari at the time and can't see what connection it had with my email network but all was well after I deleted the email account. Good luck.

0 Likes