Coverage issues with new iPhone8
KEIPOM82

I've been a Verizon Wireless customer for over 25 years (maybe even before it was Verizon...)  never had any coverage issues while at my home.  Just upgraded to new iPhone 8 and the best I can get at home is 2 bars.  Voice calls are breaking up and calls getting dropped.  Why can't Verizon provide the same quality coverage for new devices as it does for older models?  You continually encourage people to upgrade - seems like a scam that I have to pay activation fees and $700 for a new device and not  being able to use my phone for voice calls in my home?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Coverage issues with new iPhone8
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the VoLTE enabled on the phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Coverage issues with new iPhone8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s never our goal to disappoint, Liz POMEROY. Let’s turn this situation around. Ann154 has a great place to start. On top of this, if you have Wi-Fi, then how do phone calls sound on Wi-Fi calling?
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203032

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes