Coverage deteriorating
WWKMike

i live in plymouth ma, have (2) iphone 6, running 9.0.2, no damage, and both are now getting almost no coverage at my home (where they used to) as well as my office in Sandwich (where they used to).  Is there an issue with coverage reducing or do i have incorrect settings on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Coverage deteriorating
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi WWKMike,

We know receiving the best coverage everywhere is vital. Lets locate your missing signal. What zipcode in Plymouth and Sandwich? When did the issue start?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WWKMike

home zip is 02360 Sandwich is 02563

Deterioration started approximated 2 months ago.  Over the summer the coverage was fine.  No issues with calls or bad signal.  Since late aug / sep it has been getting worse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WWKMike, we appreciate these details. No issues reported in those areas at this time. How's service when you leave this area? Do you notice that your service improve or do you still have issues with your service? Have you powered your phones off/on since this problem started?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes