Can you see iMessages with desktop Message +?
SKH2525

Can somebody please confirm if I am correct? If I have an iPhone and I text with my wife who has an iPhone I will not be able to see them on my computer but if I have an Android device and she has an iPhone (or vice versa) then it will show up on desktop (using Message +).

Please let me know if i am not making sense & I will clarify

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can you see iMessages with desktop Message +?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SKH2525, I understand fully wanting to view your iMessages on your PC. With Message+ you can only see your regular text messages not your iMessages. IMessages are handled through Apple's messaging severs.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SKH2525, I understand fully wanting to view your iMessages on your PC. With Message+ you can only see your regular text messages not your iMessages. IMessages are handled through Apple's messaging severs.
AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SKH2525

If i may ask another question....when using message +, can i only see the most recent message or is there a way to expand the conversation to see it from the beginning of a conversation?

thank you (again)

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If you are "texting" you can see them on your computer using Message+ if it is installed on your phone. If you are using iMessage, then you won't be able to see them. You can always go into your settings, disable iMessage and then all texts would be available for viewing on Message+.

You can see more than the most recent message on your desktop Message+. All texts sent since registering for Message+ should be available.

0 Likes
SKH2525

I am sorry for not being clear. I hope this explains it better...

My wife and I are texting (I have galaxy Edge and she an iPhone) and She sends me a text and it shows on my computer screen via messenger +. I then send her a reply (text 2) which basically appears over the initial text. She replies...I reply...and let's say we're at text #15 and I want to back and read something she wrote on text #5. Is this possible? I double clicked, right clicked, etc and it doesn't seem to be possible. Wonder if I'm right or I'm missing something .

Thank you x 3

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Skh2525, Message+ is an exciting app to use from your PC. When you are using the app you should be able to see the whole conversation when you click on the thread in the App on the PC. Your contacts should be listed on the left and the conversation is listed on the right. What appears when you click on the thread?
AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
SKH2525

here is a screen shot of what i see. please advise. if i click on any of the threads nothing happens.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your post doesn't include any images.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes