Can not access 3G on Iphone 5s
pkanesh1

Started this morning after I left the house.  Worked fine on WIFI, then when I got to work, I can't browse internet or email.  I tried to reset network setting and pulled SIM for a couple of mins with no luck.  I have 3 bars and 3G showing on phone at the moment.  Any other suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can not access 3G on Iphone 5s
Not applicable

You did turn on cellular data? Also go into settings and turn airplane mode on and then off and see if the connection is reestablished.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Can not access 3G on Iphone 5s
pkanesh1

Yup, cellular data is on, I turned airplane mode on and off and it restablished connection to 3g still no bueno though

0 Likes
Not applicable

Can you go into the app store on the device and get a Speed Test Net app?

If you can install apps or even updates you should be able to cruise the internet.

Check out the app store. The speed test is a free app.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello pkanesh1, we have the need for speed! What zip code are you located in? Does the signal fluctuate between 3G and 4G or is it steady 3G? Does this happen both indoors and outdoors? Keep us posted!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZW Support

0 Likes
Trackerofbadboys

My husbands iphone 5s started doing the same thing on about the 4th, 3g data not working. LTE seems to work ok. Tried restarting phone, reset network settings. No luck yet!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trackerofbadboys,

Consider this your lucky day. Because we want to get this resolved. Which zip code are you located in? Also, since it's a 5S, we want it to stay in LTE as frequently as possible. So is it toggling from LTE to no service?

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes