Can Verizon support help ? iPhone 6s status changed today to "EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE Not available at this time". Preordered on 12th Sept and the status said delivery by 9/25
Solster
Enthusiast - Level 1

i will be traveling soon after next week and need the phone, so looking for help from Vzw support on when I should expect to receive the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can Verizon support help ? iPhone 6s status changed today to "EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE Not available at this time". Preordered on 12th Sept and the status said delivery by 9/25
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I wouldn't worry too much about the date changing.  My status changed yesterday from delivery date of 9/25 to 9/18 which was yesterday.  All the while it still shows that my order is processing.  So if I were to believe their system that would mean that I would have had my phone yesterday (a week before it's actually released) and I'd still have one processing.  So...my point is, don't get worked up about the status changing...I'm sure its just system glitches. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can Verizon support help ? iPhone 6s status changed today to "EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE Not available at this time". Preordered on 12th Sept and the status said delivery by 9/25
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Expect the 25th unless you get a shipping notice that states otherwise (or unless it gets pushed back). Until it actually ships no one can tell you when to expect it.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I wouldn't worry too much about the date changing.  My status changed yesterday from delivery date of 9/25 to 9/18 which was yesterday.  All the while it still shows that my order is processing.  So if I were to believe their system that would mean that I would have had my phone yesterday (a week before it's actually released) and I'd still have one processing.  So...my point is, don't get worked up about the status changing...I'm sure its just system glitches. 

0 Likes
Solster
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for your inputs. It seems silly, if not misleading, to even provide a webpage with apparent status - if that provided information is not expected to be accurate by anyone. (I'm being nervous because of the need to be at home to sign the package, and my travel plans would prevent me from it, unless its delivered on the 25th). In any case, appreciate the note from @Loquat and @kaebfly.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

This same stuff happens every year.

0 Likes
Solster
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, the status has changed to Shipped, with provided tracking number for delivery on 25th by Fedex.

Lesson learned, on how this works, I guess...

0 Likes