Can I get my cracked screen fixed?
TRR080908
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just cracked the screen on my iPhone 6 Plus 16g and I have total equipment coverage; can I get my screen fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cracked screen
Weth
Legend

You will pay $199 and get a refurbished iPhone 6 Plus through your insurance through Asurion from Verizon

or you can go to Apple and for $149 get screen repaired and keep your current phone

iPhone Screen Damage Repair - Apple Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You will pay $199 and get a refurbished iPhone 6 Plus through your insurance through Asurion from Verizon

or you can go to Apple and for $149 get screen repaired and keep your current phone

iPhone Screen Damage Repair - Apple Support

0 Likes
Kgeltman

But a new one from Amazon cheap and install it it's easy and a lot cheaper

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I was not recommending the cheaper solutions of do it yourself or a local store/kiosk since your phone is less than 1 year old and if you don't have it repaired by a certified apple repair facility, you will likely void the rest of your warranty.

Do it yourself is cheaper only if you really know what you are doing. It just takes one mistake to make it hugely more expensive.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRR080908,

Hearing that you have a cracked screen just shattered my heart. Weth provided some great information in regards to the options that are available to you. If you decide to utilize your insurance, you can contact Asurion by phone by calling 888-881-2622 or online at www.phoneclaim.com/verizon to start your claim.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!