Camera rattle on 4S, anyone else??
Stig
Enthusiast - Level 1
So I upgraded to the 4s and noticed that the camera rattled. Very annoying, called Vzw they said nobody had this issue, so they sent a replacement, it rattled, tried to get out if the phone completely due to this and other issues and since I worked with them and the time to ship replacements it put me outside my ability to return the phone. Numerous condescending calls later they finally said, sell your phone if you don't like it. Or I could buy a CLNR, USED phone. **bleep**!? Really?
Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Camera rattle on 4S, anyone else??
honors21
Enthusiast - Level 3
Yes that's normal all them do it. I had an iPhone 4 that also did it.i take it's something in the design Apple put it on purpose.
0 Likes
Re: Camera rattle on 4S, anyone else??
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It is normal, but if you feel strongly that something is wrong you can contact Apple about it. If you are near an Apple store then stop by the Genuis bar...they will either show you that the rattle (some hear it more than others...) is normal or will replace your device under warranty if there is no physical damage to it. If they replace it then you can check for the rattle before you leave.

0 Likes