Calls not coming through and no alert for missed calls
Daisy912

Calls are not coming through and am not getting alerts of missed calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls not coming through and no alert for missed calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Daisy912, not being able to receive calls would have me just as concerned. Let's help ensure that your phone and the network are fully in sync together.

When did this issue first start?

What zip code are you located in?

Are other VZW phones experiencing the same issue with calls and alerts?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cubeauchamp

i have  a similar problem, when i am at home i only have one dot of signal strength, when  i am outside of the house i have all 5 dots on,  we have to fine a way to increase the amount of signal strength, so we can get better reception.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cubeauchamp

I would be concerned too if I were having signal troubles while at home. Is this occurring only while you are inside? When you leave the home, does service always improve? If you have high-speed home internet, a Network Extender can help improve your in-home service.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/samsung-network-extender-scs-2u01/

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cubeauchamp

thank you for your input, but a network extender would be out of my price range, is there a less costly solution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cubeauchamp

I understand the need to have the best value for your service. Since the issue is only when inside of the home, the walls themselves are blocking the signal. This could be caused by the materials they are made up from, insulation, copper piping, etc. The best solution we have to get signal into a building will be the network extender.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes