Calling cell to cell internationally?
Zin

I will be traveling to Morocco and France (Paris). I only want to be able to call cell to cell in an "emergency" like car hire does not show up. I have decided not to buy a Plan. I want to know how to dial numbers in Morocco and Paris using country code and area code/????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calling cell to cell internationally?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I can understand the need for services in an emergency ZIN. We want you to have coverage when you travel to Morocco and France. You can use our interactive trip planner via our website to check charges and dialing pattern http://vz.to/1y7bgiD . Dialing instructions for Morocco are to Dial Plus Sign then Country Code then Local Number with Area Code (if applicable) . To dial a local number in France its to Dial Plus Sign then Country Code then Local Number with Area Code (if applicable). Charges are $2.89 per minute in Morocco and $1.29 per minute in France.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I can understand the need for services in an emergency ZIN. We want you to have coverage when you travel to Morocco and France. You can use our interactive trip planner via our website to check charges and dialing pattern http://vz.to/1y7bgiD . Dialing instructions for Morocco are to Dial Plus Sign then Country Code then Local Number with Area Code (if applicable) . To dial a local number in France its to Dial Plus Sign then Country Code then Local Number with Area Code (if applicable). Charges are $2.89 per minute in Morocco and $1.29 per minute in France.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Be very careful.  It is very easy to run up huge unintentional multi hundred or even multi thousand dollar bill on the pay as you go with international travel.  I would never recommend doing that unless you are keeping the phone on airplane mode the whole time, except if you must make an emergency call. 

0 Likes