Business Pre Order Still Says 10/21
runsliketrees

ordered 64GB black at 10:30am EST on friday morning.. email says 10/14 but the order status page says 10/21 still.. ordered on the business B2B website. anyone else having this issue?

yes i've read the forum and there are not any business related shipment delay questions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Business Pre Order Still Says 10/21
matt_b

Mine is the same I ordered two one 64gb and one 16gb on a business plan at 7am (when orders could first be submitted for business).  Both originally said the 14th but the order status page now has both at the 21st.  Not much you can do but wait I guess.  I ordered the 4 in Feb. and got 5 of them before the official launch day.  Sorry I don't have any information for you but you are not the only business customer with this issue.

0 Likes
Welson

This is exactly what mine has done. I ordered a black 32gb on the 8th but it still said that it will be delivered on the 14th from the website when I ordered it and the confirmation email. But know when I went to go check the order status, it says delivered by the 21st. I would of waited in line at the store but I saw that I could of preordered it and get it the same day...

0 Likes
matt_b
One of mine changed to completed under order status. But still has the 21st as the shipping date. The other still says awaiting inventory. No shipping info yet.
0 Likes
runsliketrees

yeah mine is now marked as confirmed.. i would love to know what this means.

i was going back and forth with a "Business & Government Customer Operations Supervisor"

she just wrote to me..

"Hello Mr. Runsliketrees,

I apologize for the confusion.  Orders being placed right now will not be available until 10/21 or later. 

However based on the time your order was placed your expected shipping date is scheduled for 10/14/11.

Again I apologize for any confusion this might have caused."

and i ordered 10:30am est friday morning. so i'm hoping that the expected ship date means that it will be here ON friday rather than shipping on friday and coming on monday.

0 Likes
uncfan123

I ordered our Iphone 4s' at 8:00am Friday morning. We received an email which said they would be shipped on the 14th. Online it states they will be shipped on the 21. The status was "awaiting inventory" and now is "Pending". Has anyone else had this happen? Have you been able to get an answer from VZW about what is correct? I have spoke with them three times and have received three different answers. 

0 Likes
matt_b

This is the reply I received when I emailed:

Per the instructions we received if you processed your order 10/7/11 you should receive your device 10/14/11, there is nothing on your order that states you will receive your order on or by 10/21/11.

0 Likes
runsliketrees

my status is now "COMPLETED" 

i posted a new thread on the forum with some email replies i got from verizon reps

0 Likes
runsliketrees

my credit card was recently caharged for my 4S so thats definitely a good sign.. hopefully we'll see shipment notifications tomorrow.. but i wouldn't be surprised if we saw them on thrusday for an OVERNIGHT delivery for sometime on friday.

i ordered 64GB black on friday morning at 10:45am EST

my order status page now says COMPLETED with an estimated delivery date of 10/21/11

my confirmation email i received after submitting my order said that it was expected to ship on 10/14/11

this is what i've been receiving from VZW customer support reps via email..

"Based on the time and date you placed your order, it should indeed ship on the 14th. However, we will not have the tracking information until Fed Ex actually picks up the package on Friday, the 14th. Your My Biz order number is: MBXXXXXXXXX. We will not have an order number and location code until Friday, when it will process in our system and generate a tracking number. The process is different because this is a pre-order, so we do not have an order number and location code at this time. I verified all of this information with a supervisor here. So, you might just want to give us a call later in the day on Friday to get the tracking information."

"We have completed your research equipment order. As previously stated on the e-mail response below the phone will be shipped on October 14, 2011. Once FEDEX Tracking number has been assisgned the delivery date and time can be confirmed"

"Hello Mr. Runsliketrees,

I apologize for the confusion.  Orders being placed right now will not be available until 10/21 or later. 

However based on the time your order was placed your expected shipping date is scheduled for 10/14/11.

Again I apologize for any confusion this might have caused."

0 Likes
jonbradley

Glad to see some business specific 4S information.

So, they've REALLY hammered down on getting the point across that they're shipping the 14th, NOT arrive by the 14th, huh?

Does Fedex or UPS deliver on Saturday?

I'd prefer not to wait till Monday.

0 Likes