Bad Signal, Slow/No Data Connection, Broken Hotspot
ARJax
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since about May of this year I have not gotten more than two bars (LTE) no matter where I am.  Took a trip to upstate NY where my phone was pretty much useless for days & I NEEDED my maps.  Hotspot has not worked consistently which has affected my business and now my mail and all apps seem to be lagging.  I've reset networks & phone.  Pay a lot of money to have unlimited data but it's worthless if it doesn't work!  

Labels (1)
Re: Bad Signal, Slow/No Data Connection, Broken Hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ARJax, We always want our customers to have the reliable service they deserve. To see that you’re having issues is disappointing. Let’s check out what’s going on and see how we can help. May we have the zip code to where you are having these concerns?  What is the make/model of your device? Have there been any recent updates to your device (software related)?  

-Nicci

0 Likes
Penguinmomx4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with you AR Jax. We have been having all those problems and some. We have done all the resetting and everything else for days and still the same issue. We live in Vancouver , WA 98684. Verizon just needs to admit that they are having issues. 

0 Likes
Penguinmomx4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nicci @GD0405 Support

I hate to say this but we are all having the same issues and so it is not our phones. It is on the Verizon side that needs fixing. It has been going on for 2 days. It is impossible for all of our phones to have gone out at the same time and all having the same issues. My phone worked perfect 2-3 days ago and now has been having issues. So when do you think you all are going to get it fixed and maybe start offering credits to people. 

0 Likes