Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Bad Customer Information
GinaJamesHolt

Very Upset I was told Wednesday by customer serivce to wait to Black Friday to buy the buy one get one free Iphone 11 and then I wait on hold this morning for over and hour to find out the sale is over.  THEN I picked something else because I had to add a line, the person tells me I have to talk to customer serivce to cancel and Autopay that I had set up because I had to pay bill today to order stuff.  Wait another hour on hold and they tell me I have to talk to Finacial service, then I get to them and they tell me they can't do anything that it is going to automatically cancel, I ask if they can sent me an e-mail to confirm no more money is going to be taken out and they tell me no they can't e-mail.  I'm almost ready to switch companies VERY UPSET!!!!! Every person I talk to has a differnt story and no one really helped me ..... I've been a customers for YEARS but this really terrible.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes