Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Backup Assistant only recording partial list of contacts
NeverHasPerformed

PRESENT REALITY - I've had so many "issues" iPhone 4S @ Verizon with back up/ syncing/ performance it's mind boggling (and time consuming) and DOWN RIGHT ABUSIVE for Verizon / Apple to not address THEIR ISSUES.  I used to think it was just me, a low techie, not knowing how to this/that BUT AFTER 6 MONTHS of seeking "HELP" from Apple, Verizon, and independent IT Pros and NONE GETTING IT   n o n e   REALLY?  And now, I'm supposed to "buy" A PLAN to backup - back up WHAT?  I have not added any significant data since signing on with Verizon, WHEN I CAME OVER TO VERIZON I had then in data (pics, videos, whatever!) what I have now.  IT CAN'T BACK UP "not enough space, "MANAGE YOUR PLAN" hell it's not my plan to buy a "smartphone" that can't "THINK" …………… WHEN…………… I took my ORIGINAL 4S 64G (broken) to Verizon and said I need…. could they take a look at what I then had? what data?storage? and " " FROM THE POINT OF SALE" " diagnosed WHAT WOULD WORK  & & &  SERVE MY NEEDS.  I offered to pay them for this service, they accepted my terms to collect billing and sell me a diePhone.  ONE MONTH INTO the joy of driving my 2nd new iPhone4S, DID WE NOT run into issues ['can't take a photo' 'can't back up' now it 'can't text] and in low hopes, after submitting a claim of water damage (iSuppose) I am to receive ANOTHER ******* 4S 16G

16G - 64G −100G  these terms "do not compute" Will Robinson.  I don't know what I need. i do know what issues i continually have.  Can WILL some smart guy OR smart girl HELP ME RECEIVE THE SERVICES I AM payingPAYINGpayingPAYINGpayingPAYING for4FOR  -EVERY MONTH- WITHOUT FAIL with my money directly OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.  If you don't have time to do it right - WHEN will you have the time to do it AGAIN?  integrity

<Post edited for profanity per the and branched to a new discussion to fit the topic.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant only recording partial list of contacts
NeverHasPerformed

there is a point : no workie

how hard would it be to place my (or yours I am told) iPhone4S on a city block curb………..

and just walk away.. .. ..

0 Likes