BAIT AND SWITCH
patandmarkj

We have been a Verizon Customer for 20 plus years. when I purchased our latest phones in May of 2018 they had a special buy 1 get 1 iphone 8 plus. i ordered over the phone with Verizon and had them shipped to us. I was told you will see the charge on your bill and then a discount.  i also purchased a I pad at the same time. my bill shows I am purchasing both phones. and they put the I pad on the iphone number and since it was less they are discounting it.  I was on the phone with the verizon customer service for over 2 hours. on hold for 45min. The representive even stated it appeared to be a bait and switch because the mothers day promotion was for new customers or new lines that was not mentioned to us and upto $750.00 only.  The customer stated he was trying to get a supervisor to talk to me and he had his hand up. the supervisor walked past him 6 times but did not want to talk to me. we are very dissapointed in Verizon Customer Service. and we are now at the time to upgrade. I believe AT&T or Sprint would love to hear our Story. Because Verizon Customer Service does not.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: BAIT AND SWITCH
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It saddens us to see that you are thinking of leaving the Verizon Family. We don’t want to see you go so let’s work things out together. This has been a long ordeal and that was truly not our intention. Let's turn this situation around. Please be on the lookout from a message from us. 

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes
patandmarkj

We received your email and responded back to you over a week ago. we again have made 3 attempts for you to contact us. This has yet to happen. your response given back to us appears to be smoke and mirrors. It really shows to your customers that Verizon does not care about true customer satisfaction. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I assure you we are committed to reviewing your concern further. I see the private message that was sent to you however we haven't received a reply via this platform. Did you reply to the email notification that you have a private message waiting to be read or was it some other email address?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes