Apple Music free trial cancel
Lislagle

How do I cancel my free Apple Music trial before they start charging me 9.99?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Music free trial cancel
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Lislagle. The 6-months of free Apple Music is great to take advantage of and we realize not everyone needs the paid subscription after the fact. We want to help ensure you're not billed $9.99 for Apple Music going forward. 

Since this add-on feature needs to be removed via your My Verizon account, please reference the link attached under Question #5 on how to opt out of the free Apple Music subscription. Let us know if you have any issues removing the promotion feature going forward. http://spr.ly/6603ES44J

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
mbeckjr
Enthusiast - Level 1

This answer does not help. there is no menu in the top left on that page.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mbeckjr, we apologize for the confusion. The steps provided are specific to the My Verizon app. When using the My Verizon app you would select the 3 lines located at the top left of the screen. Here you will select Account and Add Ons, Manage, tap your Apple Music and then select opt out. Should you wish to cancel on a full web browser, here is a link with step by step instructions right from Apple. I trust this is beneficial. LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bere

Today I switched from a Verizon plan for my cell to a Verizon prepaid plan. My Verizon mobile app got updated and now I don't know how to cancel the free Apple Music and Disney+ Because it doesn't show either of these as add-nos. Please let me know if I still have to cancel it and if so how todo it. Thanks 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I thank you for the shared reply. When your Postpaid Wireless account was migrated to Prepaid service, your Disney+ and Apple Music on us subscriptions were cancelled. Does this help clarify?  

AngelG_VZW

0 Likes
Artistic1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is a scam. They are charging me 9.99 x 3 lines even when I did not sign up for Apple Music. How do I get refund.

Artistic1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is a scam company. I am fighting for my refund of Apple Music. I never signed up for Apple Music.

Dali1

Same! Speaking with a rep only got me this month refunded.

did you get a resolution. 

0 Likes
DEBMOT38
Enthusiast - Level 1

0 Likes