Anyone order after 9 am Central shipped?
codylock

just checking if anyone ordered after 9am central and there phone has been shipped. just seeing how far they've gotten! Let me know!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone order after 9 am Central shipped?
barnhouse327

I ordered mine at 8am central, white 16 gb, and have not received tracking nor had my card charged.

0 Likes
soodyhoo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered mine about 10a central and its already in transit from Coatesville, PA to be delivered 21st

0 Likes
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

Ordered 9/14 at 1pm EST.  Order Status shows 9/26.

No charge yet and not change to order status.

0 Likes
nitz1964
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a 16gb white at 8:20am central, received a confirmation email, but nothing else. Status shows we received your order and it is in process. No charge to the credit card yet. I'm guessing it will not be here by Friday. No big deal. It gets here when it gets here.

0 Likes
balise13

My fiance and I ordered at 9:15am central on 9/14 near Chicago.  We only got a confirmation e-mail when we placed the order on 9/14.  Our credit card hasn't been charged yet and we haven't received the shipping information.  I've called a few customer service reps. and none of them had the same story for when we would be getting them.  I'm still hoping they come Friday but I doubt it at this point!

0 Likes
barnhouse327

It seems that white 16gb versions ordered around 8 am central have in general not gotten a lot of updates.

0 Likes
barnhouse327

My card has been charged, and now I'm waiting on tracking info. I'm starting to think orders for our area were taken last; possibly due to the proximity to one of the main shipping locations being the memphis hub (chicago is within one days travel for a fedex truck). This mean that shipments could leave from memphis thursday morning and still have plenty of time to be out for delivery friday.

0 Likes
balise13

Our card has been charged too!  Now I have hope that they'll be here on Friday.

0 Likes
pruddd

I ordered just before 9am central (from Chicago) on 9/14.  My confirmation email said it would arrive by 9/21, but when I didn't see any charges or updates to my account today  I called Verizon to see that the deal was.  The operator told me that that originally Verizon planned to deliver all preorders placed on 9/14 by 9/21 (hence the email saying I would get the phone by 9/21), but they had a greater demand than expected, so orders places before 8am (central time) would arrive by 9/12 and orders placed between 8am and noon (central time) would be arriving by 9/26. 

My credit card got charged in the last few hours and my shipping date recently disappeared, so there is still hope I will get my phone on Friday!!!!

0 Likes