$200 Gift Card
deast37

I have yet to receive a valid reason why I am not getting the $200 offer. When I switched to Verizon from AT&T this was presented to me. All of the requirements were met. I get the standard rejection notice. I would like the EXACT reason why my line didn't qualify. I have already contacted Verizon twice and they just say we will look into it within the next 10-14 days. No one will give me an answer. The last time I talked to them I emailed all the original paperwork.  Paperwork they should already have access to.  I feel like I was told a lie and Verizon keeps giving me the run around.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $200 Gift Card
GiftCardScamVictim
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish I had read the compliants in this forum before I too fell victim to the Verizon bring your own phone $200 Rebate scam. November 2019, I added three lines, bringing two existing I-phones, and purchasing a third I-phone from Verizon after being told by a sales rep that all three would be eligible for the rebate. Well it's now January and after two months of being strung along....by reps promissing that the three rebates were still processing...the rebate center now claims that the rebates are not eligible. This is a classic game of bait and switch, false advertisment, and poor business. I would love to see an attorney form a class action law suit and put the screws to Verizon for doing this to consumers. I strongly encourage everyone that experiences similiar issues to post about it on Instagram, Twitter, FaceBook, and any other platform that they may have access to. Posting only on this site limits the visibility, and we need to bring this shamefull practice of Verizon into the light for the public to know so that they won't fall victim to the scam.

0 Likes