Calls going to voicemail?
jdripple

I have been told by two people that calls to me are going to voicemail. Both of these people are job recruiters so you can see these are important. I look at voicemail, and there's NONE there. So, they are leaving messages for me that I never get. Full disclosure: I have had apps in the past to help me with Spam calling. All apps have been removed, and I have dialed *73 to reroute the incoming calls to me instead of a software service. I have also verified that this does not happen to ALL calls. I know Do Not Disturb and airplane mode are both turned off. I have reset Network Settings and rebooted as suggested by another person in this community. I also have cleaned my block list (which pained me to do so since I HATE telemarketers).

I would like to know:

1. Why some calls are getting sent to Voicemail?

2. Why I can not see or listen to these voicemails?

3. Why I am no notified of a Missed call?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls going to voicemail?
georges_vzw
Verizon Employee

I can’t think of any calls more critical than those from job recruiters, jdripple, except perhaps close family and friends. You came to the right place for some answers to your questions. In order to get to the most efficient resolution, I’ve sent a message directly to your inbox. Please reply to that message so we can properly investigate your concerns regarding incoming calls that are not properly routing to your phone.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes