When trying to active the 6 mth of free apple music apple can't verify subscription with verizon
AMYLOU5576

So it has been 3 days now and nobody can seem to figure out why when i try to activate my 6 months of free apple music i keep getting the above message. Almost 4 hours of phone time between Apple & Verizon..still nothing. Has anybody else have had this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When trying to active the 6 mth of free apple music apple can't verify subscription with verizon
jeneller_vzw
Verizon Employee

AMYLOU5576,

We want to make sure you can take advantage of all our great features available with your service. I love my Apple Music and I want to make sure you can enjoy the same. Let's gather a few clues. How have you been trying to activate this service? Did you have a previous Apple Music subscription before trying to activate this promotion? Based on the method you were trying before, can you attempt to sign up using either or both of these options. Please let us know where you get stuck.

Here’s how to activate your free Apple Music trial through VZW.com:

1. Visit vzw.com/applemusic on your desktop or mobile browser or sign in to My Verizon through verizonwireless.com
  2. Roll mouse over My Plans and Services
  3. Click Manage Products & Apps
  4. Under Premium Products tab click Get Apple Music
  5. Select the line you want to enroll in the free Apple Music trial, accept the Terms and Conditions, select confirm. Repeat for each eligible line you would like to enroll.
  6. Each line will get a text message with a link to the Apple Music App if downloaded, or the App Store if not
  7. Keep in mind that only Account Owners or Managers can activate and manage the trial, so you’ll need their help to start your trial if you’re an Account Member.

Here’s how to activate your free Apple Music trial through My Verizon App:

1. Visit the My Verizon App on mobile device
  2. Select Add-ons in the My Verizon app under Account
  3. Select the line you want to enroll in the free Apple Music trial
  4. Scroll over to the far right on the top navigation menu to the Entertainment option and select Apple Music
  5. Accept the Terms and Conditions
  6. A text message is sent with a link to download Apple Music on Android phone or to open Apple Music on Apple iPhone
  7. Keep in mind that only Account Owners or Managers can activate and manage the trial, so you’ll need their help to start your trial if you’re an Account Member.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When trying to active the 6 mth of free apple music apple can't verify subscription with verizon
AMYLOU5576

i have tried that and another way apple tried me to do. apple had me screen shot where is shows i have a subscription through my account with you guys. i think everybody has just given up.

Amy  [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes