Lied to about pricing
alschartz78

I had a chat conversation with an agent on Dec 28th regarding new iPhone XS pricing.   I was told that my bill would go up $2 a month from what I was currently paying.   I confirmed this 3 separate times within the conversation and I was assured that I was correct.   So I placed the order for the new phone.   Now I get my bill and it's $18 more a month and customer service will not rectify this.    They will offer me a $14 credit for 4 months.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lied to about pricing
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry to learn of the discrepancies with the quoted monthly increase for upgrading your device and the actual monthly increase on your bill, alschartz78. Your satisfaction and billing accuracy are paramount to us. I can access your account and confirm billing accuracy for you. I have sent you a direct message to assist you further. Please check your messages and reply to my message for assistance.

AntonioC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes