My service in the zip code 92563 is very poor, how can this be fixed?
FARAHM84

My phone is constantly dropping calls and has very poor reception.  I didn’t expect this from the best coverage provide in the US.  Anyway to remedy this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My service in the zip code 92563 is very poor, how can this be fixed?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FARAHM84,

Dropped calls are never what we want our customers dealing with. You are right to expect the best quality from your carrier. I'd like to collect more details on this in order to address it.

Did the dropped calls begin recently? Are other users in the nearby area noticing the same thing? What make and model phone are you using?

ColinH_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FARAHM84

Yes, I have 3 devices in my home that are having the same issue.  My neighbors as well, it is a newlay built community so maybe that is the issue. 

We have iPhone 6, iPhone X, and a galaxy 8. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FARAHM84, thanks for providing that information. I did some research and I don't see any red flags in your area. Let's continue to work to get to the bottom of this. Does this issue occur indoors and outdoors? How far away from the area do you have to travel to see improvements in your reception? 

JustinB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FARAHM84

It happens indoors and outdoors, I have to travel about a mile towards the main road to get better service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update, and I have a suggestion for you. If you open your settings app in either of the iPhones, then select General, Reset, Reset Network settings, your devices will restart and connect to a stronger signal. Don't worry about your content, nothing will be deleted, You will have to sign back in to Wi-Fi if you use that. Here is a link with the Network settings reset for the Galaxy 8: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211227/.

TinaN_VZW

0 Likes