iCloud storage
DAYTRADING1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My current Verizon plan included 22GB of storage. Does that mean I can stop paying Apple .99 a month for additional iCloud storage?

Labels (1)
Re: iCloud storage
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If you are paying for one of the Verizon Subscription Cloud services, then unless there's something with the iCloud service that attracts you, it seems to be duplicate.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
drddmarkwardt

Please stop my Verizon Cloud account- I never signed up for it.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

drddmarkwardt wrote:

Please stop my Verizon Cloud account- I never signed up for it.

Login and remove the subscription from your account (if you’re paying for it)

0 Likes
georges_vzw
Verizon Employee

Backing up your irreplaceable information is always a good idea, DAYTRADING1. Many customers with i-devices use both iCloud and Verizon Cloud. We don’t want you to have to pay for a service if you’re not using it. Did the suggestions from jav6 and mama23dogs help? What other concerns or questions do you have about Verizon Cloud?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Drddmarkwardt, I get the concern over not wanting to pay for a service you don't need and will be glad to help in your request to remove Verizon Cloud off your line. Do you see that you're being charged anything for Verizon Cloud on your Verizon Wireless bill? 

Please reference the link attached under Question #2 on how to manage your Products & Apps via your online My Verizon account. You can then remove Verizon Cloud from your specific line. I hope this information helps going forward. http://spr.ly/6580Ez9Er

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes