Why does Caller Name ID application only show name and no phone number?
DebSezHi

I just signed up for Caller Name ID and have loaded it on my iphone.  When viewing information about the product it showed in the sample screen the caller name (john doe) with the phone number listed below it.  But when I get a call, it only shows the caller name (wireless caller, potential spam, etc.) but no phone number underneath it?  I have to let it go to voicemail then go to my missed calls to see what the phone number was.  Is there any way that the screen can show both name and phone number on incoming calls?  This is important to me as I may know the number calling in.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does Caller Name ID application only show name and no phone number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DebSezHi   Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Caller ID provides you with the phone number below the name, and picture when it is available. We suggest you check that your application and software version of your device are updated. Please navigate to Play Store, select my apps and games, select Caller ID and update. More information in the link below:

MariaV_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes