Charlotte, NC: 4g Mobile Internet Down
TRAFFICLAW
Enthusiast - Level 2

October 10, 2018 (12:01pm) --- Charlotte, NC: M mobile internet speed has dropped to an unusable speed. Service is so slow as to be non-existent for internet browsing and almost every app that accesses the internet (Facebook messenger seems to be working OK, but it is low volume data and a different protocol) Please advise of predicted downtime.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Charlotte, NC: 4g Mobile Internet Down
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRAFFICLAW, We appreciate bringing this service concern to our attention and I can imagine how much you rely on a working/reliable 4G data connection. I'll be glad to further address this service concern for you and I don't currently see any reported outage for Charlotte, NC.

What zip code locations are you experiencing issues in? What make and model device are you using? Was your part of North Carolina impacted by Hurricane Michael?

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TRAFFICLAW
Enthusiast - Level 2

It started working again later that same day. FYI: Both my wife's phone and mine were having the same problem and it was not dependant on the tower since we were in different locations.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRAFFICLAW,

I'm glad to hear that you and your wife's phones are connecting to the network and you're getting the appropriate speeds once again. Phones can be tricky sometimes and we're always here to help diagnose the problem. If the issues come back and become persistent, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us or visit http://vz.to/1kDL3MI. Have a great day!

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes