With iPhone 7, upgraded to IOS 12.0 and now lose cellular connections and wifi. What can I do to fix.
TBchesser

Immediately after upgrading to IOS 12 my phone no longer holds a cellular connection.  Is there a fix for this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: With iPhone 7, upgraded to IOS 12.0 and now lose cellular connections and wifi. What can I do to fix.
TBchesser

Update to this:  Wifi works just not cellular.  Message I get is cellular update failed.

0 Likes
Re: With iPhone 7, upgraded to IOS 12.0 and now lose cellular connections and wifi. What can I do to fix.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Updates are designed to make life easier and I am so sorry that you are having trouble with this one. In which zip are you having trouble? With which phone functions are you having trouble? You said cellular connection, but does this mean you aren't getting messages, calls, and data? What happens when you try to make a call, text, use data? Are you getting an error? 

Nichole_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes