Dropped/Missed calls
Zotek18

Hello,

I have recently moved, 5 months ago, and since arriving here, zip code 98434, I barely get any signal. I am missing very important phone calls and sometimes the voicemail messages do not come into my phone until hours later or even the following day. I do not want to switch service providers but it is very tentative since my neighbors and coworkers that have AT&T all get an amazing signal while I get one bar or no coverage. I need a solution ASAP, please. Thank you for your time.

Any

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped/Missed calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zotek18, that's way too long to be dealing with poor connectivity and delayed messages. Please tell us - have you taken any steps since this began to resolve your concern?If not, please turn off your phone, remove the SIM Card, then reinsert it and see if your messages come flooding through, okay? We'll be standing by to continue is this doesn't resolve your issues.

StephannieP_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes