the battery on my i phone 7 does not last long. This is a one year old phone. i am the only one having a problem?
hashemassaf

My one year old I Phone 7 needs a battery? Any one else has the same problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: the battery on my i phone 7 does not last long. This is a one year old phone.  i am the only one having a problem?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you contacted Apple for your replacement options?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: the battery on my i phone 7 does not last long. This is a one year old phone. i am the only one having a problem?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hashemassaf, being able to rely on the battery life is important these days. We would like to work toward a resolution on the battery issues. Ann154 provided a good option and here is a web page with the details https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/battery-power. The first course of action is to gather more details. Can you elaborate on the problems you are experiencing that is leading to needing a new battery? About when did this problem start? 

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: the battery on my i phone 7 does not last long. This is a one year old phone. i am the only one having a problem?
GeneGJr554

I

0 Likes
GeneGJr554

I am having the same issue when I am using it the battery runs out so fast from 100% to almost -3% its so stupid I have only had my I Phone 7 for 1 week so I

0 Likes
Re: the battery on my i phone 7 does not last long. i am the only one having a problem?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, GeneGJr554. We are very sorry to hear about the battery-related issues you have been experiencing on your iPhone 7. We will be more than happy to go through some steps to make sure that any issues are resolved. Can you please share with us how long it takes for your device's battery to drop from 100% charged to 3% charged? When you go to Settings, General, and tap onto Software Update, is there a new software update available to download? When you go to Settings, General, iPhone Storage, how much memory are you currently using on your iPhone 7?  BrettA_VZW

0 Likes