How do I change the call screen them?
OGAngryHulk

When people call me there is a Christmas theme that pops up. I want to change it back to normal but I can't find how to do it anywhere on the phone. It's not in apps, I changed the theme and it's still there. How do I get rid of it?

0 Likes
Re: How do I change the call screen them?
laceyturner1992
Should be in ur settings and then in display.  Let me know if u find it
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

OGAngryHulk, I can definitely understand wanting to get rid of a Christmas Theme. In order to do this, it will either be in settings> Display,  or settings> Wallpapers and Themes. Do you remember if this theme was one that you had purchased or attained directly through your settings, or through a third party app? 

Leonard_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to customize your phone can be fun. Laceyturner1992, we really appreciate the steps provided on how to change the display on the device. I wanted to gain some additional information to ensure we provide the correct steps in removing the Christmas Theme. Does the Christmas Theme appear when anyone calls you or only specific contacts that call you? Was there any recent changes made to your phone when the theme started to appear? Does this only appear when receiving calls?

Thank You,

MichelleL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes