Phone freezes upon falling asleep, cannot be awakened without removing battery to restart.
Kdenhartog

My phone will freeze and then shut down and will not power back up.  I have to take the battery out for a minute then put it back in, and it will power up.  But eventually it freezes up again usually after it goes into sleep mode, then I can't wake it up again. I've already soft rebooted, and factory rebooted.  The issue is not being resolved.  How can I fix this?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone freezes upon falling asleep, cannot be awakened without removing battery to restart.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Constantly freezing would have me concerned as well, Kdenhartog! We want to ensure your phone is working at its best. Thanks for your efforts so far. After you reset the phone, did you restore all your same apps and accounts on the phone? Is the software up to date with your device? Did you notice this started after any new apps, updates, accessories, etc., with your phone?

Nicole_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes