Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,086 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
I am suddenly unable to send photos by text message on my Blackberry Classic
1978malibu

When I try to send a photo by text message, the message fails. All I get is a an error message that states: "Failure to save message."

My phone is a Blackberry Classic. I have owned Blackberrys for years, but I have never before had this problem. Blackberry tells me that it is a carrier issue. The problem came on suddenly without warning. Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am suddenly unable to send photos by text message on my Blackberry Classic
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my messages to keep me in the loop and defintiely want you to have working messages, 1978malibu. Let's take a closer look into this. When did this start? Are you able to send and receive regular text? Are you able to use data for apps and browsing?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I am suddenly unable to send photos by text message on my Blackberry Classic
1978malibu

It started about a month ago while I was on vacation. I have no problem sending regular text messages. The only ones that fail to go through are the text messages with photos attached. I am able to use data for apps and browsing. Other than this text/photo issue, my Blackberry Classic works fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those helpful details, 1978malibu. We want to see this resolved for you as quickly as possible. Are you connected to Wi-Fi when you send text messages? 

0 Likes
1978malibu

No. I am not connected to WiFi. I still can not send photos by text. And I still get the error message "Failure to save message."

0 Likes