Ellipsis 8 tablet
joansantis2

My Ellipsis 8 tablet is over 2 yrs. old. It died totally the other day. Could it be the batter? Is that fixable?

Thank you,

Joan

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 8 tablet
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

See if this helps:

Device Won't Power On

• Hold the Power button down for 20 seconds then release. Press the Power button again for 2-3 seconds to restart the device.
    Note If the Power button method doesn't work, charge the device for a minimum of 4 hours using the supplied charger or 12 hours if using a different charger.
  • Refer to Charging Issues or Charging Issues - Non-Removable Battery Devices for additional info with resolving power issues.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-201752/#power

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joansantis2, I would be concerned with my tablet all of a sudden not working as needed. You have come to the right place for help. What happens when you plug the tablet in with the charger to charge it? Is there any difference if you connect the tablet to a computer? 

If you plug your Ellipsis in to the charger, please try following the soft reset steps found in this link to see if the tablet will power back on.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-122694/

Please keep us posted. Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kyleshort

Mine also will not charge. I got dooped into paying $10 month for 2 years to not ever use it. It's been in the box and I was going to give it to my daughter to watch YouTube videos. However, it blinks. Tried in computer, and in wall outlet. Have original charger it came with. This thing is terrible. From all the reviews I'm seeing, no wonder it was a promotional items. Huge waste of money for a very loyal customer who you've gotten thousands and thousands of dollars from.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience we want you to have with your Tablet, Kyleshort. Let's get it resolved. 

How long have you had this device? Has any troubleshooting been done? Also, have you tried another charger? 

Vanessa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes