elipsis 7 problem
MARMAC4

I have an ellipsis 7.  My memory is getting low and I can't see or delete misc files.  Is there a way without a home computer to do this?

0 Likes
Re: elipsis 7 problem
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Things to try to free up some space would be to delete any unused apps that were not included with the tablet. Photos that are saved to the tablet can be uploaded to a Cloud service provider and then deleted on the tablet.

If all else fails, a factory default can be done. This will reset the tablet and delete everything outside of the stock apps.

0 Likes
Re: elipsis 7 problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARMAC4 The Ellipsis 7 is great tablet and I want to make sure that you enjoy it. We understand how important it is to keep all your pictures, files and everything else you need. I would highly recommend backing up your information to the Verizon Cloud. Please visit our Verizon Cloud Back Up page https://vz.to/2qHWRcq and follow the steps to back up your files. Please let me know if this helps.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes