Does Verizon support the Alcatel IDOL 4S
RWMCG

I think the title says/asks it all. I need to know if Verizon supports this phone: Alcatel IDOL 4S

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon support the Alcatel IDOL 4S
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No. If you looked at the specifications, you would see the radio frequencies are incompatible with the Verizon Wireless network. There's no LTE band 13 or CDMA.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

RWMCG

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s always important to know if your device will be compatible with our network, RMWCG. As Ann154 provided some great details, you can always check device compatibility here: http://vz.to/260MMaQ

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only current Windows 10 Mobile phone that can be used on the Verizon Wireless network is a specific variant of the HP Elite X3. Unfortunately, Microsoft has ended development of W10M, so, it is very unlikely that there will be any new Windows mobile units headed to Verizon Wireless unless the often talked about Andromeda Courier device comes to pass and Microsoft decides to open the required bands & submits it for approval.

0 Likes