Bluetooth not working on Lumia 735
TINGRO44

My Bluetooth is on, but all is says is not connected and it won't sync to my fitbit and doesn't seem to see anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth not working on Lumia 735
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TINGRO44, it’s so critical to have your Bluetooth working properly. Just to clarify, is this the Bluetooth feature on your Lumia 735 (not a separate Bluetooth device)? Does the Bluetooth connect/sync to other devices besides your Fitbit? When did this first start? Has it ever connected to your Fitbit? When you say “it doesn’t seem to see anything”, can you clarify what you mean exactly? For example, does the Bluetooth show the Fitbit connection as an option and won’t connect, or does it not even show it as an option to connect to the Fitbit?

SeanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TINGRO44

Yes it is the Bluetooth on the Lumia 735,  it is no longer recognizing any of my Bluetooth devices,  it

used to see my printer, my fitbit etc.  now nothing shows and it just says not connected.   My fitbit HR

shows and it will say connecting and/or paird but it won't sync and will give a message to be sure Bluetooth is on.   I never had a issue with it it worked fine one day and then all the sudden the Bluetooth just always says not connected and it wont' sync at all.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was there some sort of an update applied to the 735 that is now causing the Bluetooth the not sync to the devices? Would it be possible to factory default the phone and reapply all of the updates to see if that resolves the problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the additional details TINGRO44. We certainly want to get to the bottom of what is happening so that we can get you reconnected via Bluetooth again. dexman asked some great questions regarding if the issue began after an update of some kind? Has there been any recent software updates or any apps that you downloaded right before this issue started to happen?

CandiceH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TINGRO44

I did do a hard reset of my phone without much success,  I haven't installed an apps but the fitbit. And the night It happened it didn't show any updates had happened.   I have never dropped my phone or anything so

it just seems odd.   

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try checking the Bluetooth requirements of the app to see if something changed recently. Compare the compatibility with the Bluetooth version running in the 735. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TINGRO44, we’re not giving up on this! We want to do everything in our power to make sure your device is back on track with the Bluetooth functions. In your last message, you mentioned that you haven’t had much success. Can you elaborate on this further? Since doing the hard reset, how is the Bluetooth functionality working for you? Is the phone now able to detect your Fitbit? Are you coming across any issues? 

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes